Aluminum Heat Shield
Saved the Table!

Aluminum Heat Shield Fire Photo
A Candle Fire Stopped at the Aluminum Heat Shield
After a family dinner, the J.S. Gray family accidentally left several candles in a candle holder burning on their table and went to lower level family room. The candles burned down over the table cloth and set it on fire. Fortunately, the family returned to the dining room in time to put out the fire before it spread further. The fire burned down to and stopped at the Aluminum Heat Shield layer. As you can see, the table was undamaged!